Abel's blood, his lifeforce cried out from the ground unto God that he had not given up his life but that his life had been taken from him, he cried out for justice and for the right, the right of his loved ones to known why his life no longer existed.
Welcome to our new Alabama Missing persons "Echo's of Silent Voices- Alabama's Command Center for Missing Persons. As founder and Chief Investigator, for the Alabama Missing Persons Outreach located in the Montgomery and central Al areas our main focus is to protect the innocent, secure the victims and isolate offenders from access to past or potiential victims. Thank you, for your patience during our organizating the Alabama Missing center. We are currently taking donations, anything that will assist us in the creation of the center, and aid in the search and rescue operations of the Alabama center. We will begin taking applications for our volunteer staff in Dec/Jan 2012/13. For additional information please contact me at email@example.com..
A little bit about me....
(1) 2012 to 2015, Graduate student, Amridge University, Professional Counseling
(2) 2013, The National Center for Victims of Crime, certificate in The Use of Technology to Stalk.
(3) 2013, RTI, National Institute of Justice certificates in (1) Investigative Strategies - Missing and Unidentified Persons Cases, (2) Offender Profiling: Psychology Contributions to Behavioral Crime Scene Analysis (3) Developing a Missing Persons Protocol, (4) CODIS for Missing Persons: Using DNA for the identification of Remains, (5) Cold Case Safety Net: Missing and Unidentified Persons, (6) Medicolegal Death Investigation: Death Investigation in the Elderly, (7) Forensic Anthropology: Mapping and Exhumation of Clandestine Burials
(4 ) 2012, graduate of Amridge University with a Bachelor of Science in Human Development, minor in Criminal Justice. My academic studies in CJ were American Government, Criminology, Criminal Investigation, Psychological Profiling, Employment Law, Criminal Law, Constitutional Law, Crisis Negotiation and Intervention, and Fraud Examination/Investigation and Sociology.
(2) a 2004 graduate of Detective Training Institute's Master Detective/Private Investigation. DTI is state approved by the California Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education and is authorized to operate in all states.
Personal Experiences (1) hostage/violence survivor (2) stalker/violence surviver
1) 1985 known co-worker (stating he needed help w/his mother), within six months
2) 1986 "unknown" stalker (who stalked me three weeks before placing himself in my path and presenting a false identity as a detective working in the same field. (FYI) In1990 California is one of the first states to pass an anti-stalking law. As of September 1993, all 50 states and the District of Columbia have some form of stalking (anti-stalking) law. (National Center for Victims of Crime, Legislative Database.) In 1996, the U.S. Congress passed the federal stalking law. (National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 1997, Public Law 104-201, § 1069.)
Personal Experiences also include being the daughter of, and then a mother of a childhood sexual abuse survivors
As a Minister
(1) Currently have an internet based ministry sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ
(2) 2000 - 2004, Missionary
(3) 2000 By His Spirit Guardian Ministries, went into public ministry
(4) 1986, started By His Spirit Ministries now BHSGM
(1) 2012, Member of the Public Cold Case Unit
(2) 2011, 2012 member of CUE, NC Center for Missing Persons, Alabama state Coordinator for CUE's national program (briefly)
(3) 2007 combined new investigative service with BHSGM ministry
(4) 2003, started TGI/MGP now American Intelligence for Truth & Justice
1986, a domestic violence abuse survivor I began By His Spirit Guardian Ministries, a healing/educational ministry of healing for domestic and sexual abuse victims , and through education and God's Holy Spirit, the deliverance of criminal and destructive behaviors of victims and offenders. Developing educational information to assist both victims and offenders awareness in the "traits of a predators", for "protection of victims" and "the path to safety". Specializing in crimes against women and children, the educational/deliverance of abusive natures that occurs in both victims and offenders. As a counselor I work with both predatory and victims, both offender and victims do carry destructive traits and perceptions needing educational and lifestyle change counseling. It is my firm belief that predators before, during and after counseling, until they have proven their understanding and resistance to predatorship practices should not have access to prespective victims, at any given time, as long as they are a threat to others society.
In 2012, founder of the "Echo's of Silent Voices", Alabama's Command Center for Missing Person's and CUE's Alabama state coordinator. I look forward getting the Alabama center up, organized and ready to serve. The center will be able to assist those who are missing and their families within the state of Al. ESV will also be working hand in hand with CUE of NC in their national program serving as CUE's Alabama state coordinator. Please take a moment to visit our Ministry site where you will find additional Missing Persons and information http://byhisspiritministries.webs.com/apps/photos/
While I donate many of my services to assist families of missing loved ones. 1) I believe that no one should go missing without an explanation. 2) Families should not have to live without the knowledge of what happened to their loved ones.
Investigations are vital to obtaining the details in each case that lead to the person or persons involved and to locate the missing person. Cases are taken because Justice must be served 1) to bring predators in for help, 2) to protect future victims from becoming victimized. As many of us would wish to offer help for free to the families that are strapped from the search.
There are expenses involved in the investigation, plus many time consuming hours and travel expenses and Each case is different, depending upon the circumstances, the necessary actions involved in each case the cost can sometimes be minimum tand other cases can become rather expensive.
We do ask for help in expensing the cases we take on when the families cannot afford to cover the expenses necessary to work the investigation. We greatly appreciate your help as do the families we assist. Thank you for bringing resolution to a hurting heart, closure to a desperate family and justice to their missing loved ones offender. Thank you for protecting those who would become the next victim of that offender in a repeat offense.